Being healthy, taking care of your body, knowing what it is capable of, and challenging it to become stronger and more durable are corner stones of my training philosophy. Worldwide we are facing a great challenge where our children and youngsters are more deconditioned than the generation before them. We have a great number of older population, who are losing their natural range of motion due to a sedentary lifestyle, and causing great problems to take care of them self, losing their independence. Our society does not encourage preventing problems before they occur, instead the mainstream lifestyle encourages sedentary lifestyle, where people are not healthy and they suffer many physical and emotional problems.
Building up strong base both physical and mental level in childhood, staying physically active and mentally curious towards new things during adulthood, taking care of our bodies as seniors is the best recipe for healthy body and mind.
If you are looking for a lifestyle change, new ideas to challenge your body, want to stay healthy and keep or increase your physical functionality, I can help you. Let’s find out together how you can reach the joy of workout!
- Strength and resistance training
- Weight loss and lifestyle change
- Senior strength, stability and mobility
- General wellness
- Myofascial release
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in community education from Finland
- ACE certified personal trainer
- NETA certified in Senior Fitness
- NETA certified Group Exercise Instructor
- Zumba certified: specialized in Zumba Basic 1 and 2, Zumba Toning, Zumba Kids, Zumba Gold, Aqua Zumba and Zumba Step.
- CPR/AED and First Aid certified
- Weight and resistance training since 2003
- Kayaking instructor 2006
- Group Exercise instructor since 2013
- 1 Extreme Run 2015
- 1 Edge the Ledge run 2016